HERB - Lynette-thanks

stephanie stuart azaleaviola at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 12:15:36 PDT 2000

thank you all for such a supportive response! i tried the yogurt thing and
found that it faded all of my frekles! i also have to agree about the diet
thing over the past couple of days i have been avoiding the fattier foods
and my skin does feel better. i also found a lady who home-makes soaps and
got a goats milk block of soap that really makes a difference in the oil so
far. lastly, i went to GNC and purchased some vitamins specifically
formulated for hair,skin, and nails. we shall see. while we are on the
face-does anybody know how to get rid of dark circles? i don't mean bags or
even circles caused from being tired or allergies. my skin is very thin
under my eyes and they are dark. love to you all! azalea