HERB - Plant Identification

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at midtown.net
Sun Jun 11 08:57:13 PDT 2000

Hmmm, I'm tempted to agree with Corwyn, since here in CA I've seen eucalyptus
with just about any shape leaf you care to think of, and they're this kind of
greyish (OK, the grey tints optional) medium-green.  But the way you describe
them sounds like it does NOT have a central woody stalk....and it smells like
Vics vapor rub.... anyone know what camphor looks like?  (Actually, I think
that may be a tree, too.)  Hmmm....