HERB - Re:St. John's Wort

ladygrania@juno.com ladygrania at juno.com
Wed Jun 14 18:06:35 PDT 2000

Please be aware that the word has just come out that St. John's wort
counteracts oral contraceptives, rendering them ineffective.  Similar
action occurs with antibiotics.  The end of the story made a crude joke
about St. John's wort working for post-partum depression.  Whatever.  A
word to the wise should be sufficient.

Grania