HERB - ADHD

Jennifer Jackson ladydagmar at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 06:41:03 PDT 2000

There is a tincture, I think it is a tincture, that you can buy at a lot of
health food stores that works well for A.D.D.  It is called Melissa.  I am
not sure on the spelling and things because I have not used it in a couple
of years.  I quit when I was pregnant and have not started again.  If it is
still available, I found it very helpful.  I used to put it in a glass of
juice in the morning and found my work days to go  much smoother.  I
encourage you to do some research on any herbal remedy you choose, and to
consult the child's doctor.

Lady Dagmar