HERB - Fwd

GypsyRomany@aol.com GypsyRomany at aol.com
Sun Jun 18 12:24:50 PDT 2000

<The question was did Prozac and St Johns can*el each other out; the answer
is no.  They are way too similar.>
~*~Thanks for the info...I was simply stating that a friend of mine who's
husband is bi-polar had taken St. John's Wort. His _doctor_ was the one who
told him to stop because they cancelled each other out.

> I'd probably be very careful once we start making assumptions like
> these.
> What you need to do before making the decision to take any of these
> things
> is to educate yourself as to how they work.
~*~I was not making any assumptions, I was asking a question due to some
information I had recieved from someone else.
~*Antonia )
>I heard from a friend whose husband is bi-polar, that it also cancels out
Prozac...>