HERB - Roses

ladygrania@juno.com ladygrania at juno.com
Tue Jun 20 20:01:36 PDT 2000

We have had luck by taking a long stemmed bloom in the fall, scraping off
about 4 inches of the bark, dipping it in Rootone powder and burying the
stem up to the hip.  We then cover with a plastic 2 liter soda bottle
that has had the neck and shoulders removed as well as the dark bottom if
it has one.  In the spring we remove the little hot house and a new
little rose bush has started.

Grania