HERB - start thinking now

Gaylin iasmin at home.com
Sat Jun 24 06:49:01 PDT 2000

Leah wrote:

>Yep, it's a lot of what if's, but I'd be willing to purchase some of
>those bargain plants you mention.  Please let us all know when and if you
>do this.

I will. I proposed the idea to at least one of our local guild
members in passing the other day and she thought it was
a grand idea to have a bargain plant sale. Non-guild members
who hear the short discussion confirmed this and said that
they'd really consider trying some new things if they had
access to plants. That's what I'm really aiming at: getting
people to try new things, be it a new art/science or a
product from learning a new art/science.

>BTW, where are you located?

Canton of Brackendelve, Barony of Roaring Wastes,
Pentamere region, Middle Kingdom (or mundanely,
metro-Detroit in southeastern Michigan)

Cheers and happy gardening,

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba