HERB - Detox

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 21:18:43 PST 2000

Aside from asking for specifics, such as what system you're detoxing,  I need
to point out it's the toxins that make the "flu symptoms" ... so any detox
short of a transmat set to remove systems poisons is sure to make you feel a
little ill. I suggest drinking lots of clean water while you detox. Maybe
alternating with juice.

Corwyn