HERB - A Modern Herbal

Rauthulfr mwolfe at nwlink.com
Sun Mar 19 22:01:35 PST 2000

There is an on-line version available
<http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/mgmh.html>
It is certainly not a work which I would want to use as a primary source
for herbal medicinals, particularly when the PDR for herbal Medicine is out
there, but it is one of the key sources I consult regularly!
YIS
Rauthulfr

At 05:06 PM 3/19/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I just located my copy of "A Modern Herbal: The Medicinal, Culinary,
>Cosmetic and Economic Properties, Cultivation and Folklore of Herbs,
>Grasses, Fungi, Shrubs and Trees with all Their Modern Scientific Uses", by
>Mrs.M.Grieve F.R.H.S.
>
>Great book! I highly recommend it.

RauthulfR Meistari inn Orthstori (OL, mCE, P-eX, Et Cetera)
or, non-SCA: Michael Wolfe M. A. I. S. AB-
*Practice Random Acts of Chocolate.....