HERB - Ointment, Balm, Salve Recipes??

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon May 1 06:59:25 PDT 2000

There are some in the 'Elixirs of Nostradamus' but I wouldn't recommend
them for actual USE... they are a bit dangerous.

You might try Gervase Markham's _English Housewife_, which would probably
be the source for the recipe that you are hunting for.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
	"Oh it's all too much, too grim, too lovely, too -- how should
	I put this? It's general chaos." -- Edward Gorey