HERB - Ointment, Balm, Salve Recipes??

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Mon May 1 09:25:40 PDT 2000

Hi all!

I'm hideously busy right now, but I feel compelled to
jump in at least for two reasons. One, to apologize to
Elizabeth for not returning e-mail immediately. I did
not receive the original, good lady, that you sent. And
this past weekend was Midrealm's Spring coronation
for which I was the head cook. I've only just now
gotten your second e-mail.

Second, there are numerous ideas for sources. I am
going to post my bibliography from the balm class
I taught and a recipe, assuming I can find it here at
work. Some of you may know that I have been doing
a considerable about of research on this topic, but
despite my best plans, I've not been able to work up
class notes on the class, other than the initial handouts
that I put together.

Let me see what I can dig up here at work and I'll
get back to everyone.

Jasmine

PS: Midrealm Coronation was a smashing success.
I'll try to post a note about it, herb-related of course,
for all of you, as soon as my meetings are done for
the day.