HERB - HerbMed website

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon May 1 12:45:39 PDT 2000

This website was reviewd in the latest issue of LIIWEEK:

  HerbMed - http://www.amfoundation.org/herbmed.htm
        Those interested in scientific information about medicinal
        herbs will find it at this site. The Alternative Medicine
        Foundation presents plain English summaries of Medline
        research article abstracts (with links to the original) as well
        as links to traditional and folk use reports. The information
        includes warnings about toxicity, adverse effects, drug
        interactions, and contraindications; preparations; mixtures;
        and mechanism of action. There are also links to pictures of
        the herbs and other useful information. Searchable; herbs
        are listed alphabetically. - bb

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
	"Oh it's all too much, too grim, too lovely, too -- how should
	I put this? It's general chaos." -- Edward Gorey