HERB - castile soap

Denise Pulgino Stout bisbetica at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 11:34:00 PDT 2000

BPack,  your soaps sound wonderful!  I'd love if you'd share some of your
"recipes."  Have you ever tried lemon &/or rosemary?  They would be terrific
for kitchen use as well.  Rosemary is very cleansing and one of the hot
trendy herbs for commercial shampoos, etc.  Aveda sells a wonderful
Rosemary/Mint shampoo and conditioner - the conditioner is great for use on
skin, especially shaving.  All of their products are wonderful and they are
a very environmentally friendly, animal friendly company.