HERB - gardening soon

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Wed May 3 09:00:26 PDT 2000

Elizabeth wrote:

>Right now I am digging up feverfew and wormwood which is trying to take
>over any areas not already taken over by the peppermint and spearmint.

Ya know, if you wanted to get rid of anything, I've got a completely
open bed in the front of my house...*evil grin* not that live plants
travel or ship well, of course....

My husband laughed so hard the other day. I took a break from
cooking and just went out into the yard and pulled weeds. He
came out and asked me what I was doing. I told him research.
Which I was. I also happened to be weeding the garden. :)
Great way to just sit and think but still get some exercise
and accomplish something.

jasmine