HERB - Two Qvestions

Lynette LaFontaine lklc at prodigy.net
Thu May 4 06:25:19 PDT 2000

Warren & Meredith Harmon wrote:
Greetings!

Gots two questions about EOs: 1) I only have so many eyedroppers - how do
I clean them between uses, especially if I'm dipping into another EO?
(Remember, I'm allergic to alcohol.)  2) I've seen peach, cherry, and
other fruit oils - why haven't I seen blueberry, without being
aldulterated (like, "blueberry cobbler" or "blueberry pie" or some
such)??

These would not be essential oils.  These are fragarant oils.  Assuming your
droppers are glass, wash thouroughly with disy soap and wter dry thououghly
and then air.  If you are usen plastic droppers for get it all together.