HERB - OOP: kava kava question

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri May 5 10:48:26 PDT 2000

Very effective for anxiety, sleep aids, and stress relievers (all in the
dosage, you know!).  Our favorite product (as it makes my lord a
reasonable human being to be around when he's having one of 'those'
days...) is Happy Camper. When he was working at the computer desk, he
kept it in his desk drawer, and gave it out to co-workers when necessary.
  It contains ingredients that calm you down, and ones that give you a
little boost, but neither is so noticeable that you will say "hey, I'm
buzzing," or even "hey, I'm sleepy".  You just FEEL BETTER.  It gives you
the opportunity to sit back and take a deep breath, and deal with
whatever situation you are stressed about.  The ingredients are: Passion
Flower, Kava Kava, Siberian Ginseng, Gotu Kola, Kola Nut, Schizandra,
Wood Betony, Lavender.  Happy Camper is put out by Natural Balance, Inc,
P.O. Box 8002, Castle Rock, CO, 80104-8002 USA.  (Just happen to have a
bottle handy ;)
Christianna