HERB - Freeze-distillation

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue May 9 21:41:19 PDT 2000

I have made similar findings online. While I never discounted alcohol as a
contributor to hangover, I did have personal as well as anecdotal evidence to
the impurities being the primary factor. While alcohol is a poison, so are
most substances in enough quantity.

Can we just agree to disagree? I see no clear evidence either way at the
moment.

Corwyn