HERB - Pregnancy tea?

Jennifer Jackson ladydagmar at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 16:07:39 PDT 2000

My son is 16 months old and my midwife suggested that I use raspberry leaf
tea during my last 6 weeks of pregnancy.  I added that to my diet because i
did not know the amount of actual raspberry leaf in the pregnancy tea I was
drinking.  It was from Celestial Seasons and was called pregnancy tea.  It
is great for nausea.  i am not up on the details now, but at the time I
remember knowing that it included many of the herbs that I had found to be
beneficial for pregnancy in my research.  Another benefit is that it can be
found at most grocery stores.  That is a big bonus for me because I do not
have a local supply for herbs.

My midwife is a licensed midwife and was terrific.  She was great about
helping us have a wonderful birth experience.  I hope your sister finds a
practitioner she is as happy with.

jennifer Stewart jackson

P.S.  I do not usually post to the list, so I put my whole name to identify
myself.  in the SCA i am Dagmar from Rundle.