HERB - Herbal Schola

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Wed May 24 12:44:41 PDT 2000

> That event sounds so wonderful (pouting on the west coast).  Is that an SCA
> event or mundane event?  How did you round up so many wonderful people will
> such different skills?  Is it an A & S competition, are their merchants?  I
> would love to get something similar in our kingdom sometime.

It is an SCA event, we are strongarming everyone we know into teaching. ;)
There will be an A&S competition (we are working on categories now) and
probably merchants (I'm twisting arms of the local mundane herb merchants
*gently* at every opportunity).

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
	"Hope's a good breakfast, but for supper it's a terrible meal."