HERB - ReIntroduction and Anglo-Saxon Herbs

Ray Nevin nevray at netspace.net.au
Tue Oct 3 01:43:44 PDT 2000

Hi
I've just signed back on to this list again! after a few months.
A year or two ago there was some wonderful recipes and soap-making stuff
being posted. My computer had a dose of Chernobyl and therewent my archives.
Yes backing up is a wonderful thing but my uni work tends to get backed up
and not eeverything alse :) So I was wondering does this list have archives
and if so where are they located?

Also my main question. I have a number of books referring to the anglo-saxon
"poem" about the nine  herbs? but I have not seen it in full and was
wondering if anybody knew any books that had it listed especially original
language! This is to be one of my pet projects for the summer.

Yes I'm in Lochac and am currently planning what to put in my "new" garden
bed I managed to hijack off my parents. I'm thinking perhaps a theme bed but
have no ideas what theme to go along, possibly strewing herbs or herbs for
cordial but its not very organised and by the time I get organised it will
be summer but I have exams. Oh Well

Thank you for any info

Elizabet de Meyham
Bryn a Mor