HERB - archives

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 16:41:41 PDT 2000

Sorry, Leah, this bounced to me because of the word "s*bscribe". - Raisya,
List admin

This came across on a different list, and I wonder if anyone here can
answer HE's question?  Please reply to mailto:fplecki at juno.com or
directly to the Outlands list, as Cs. AElflaed does not s*bscribe to the
Ansteorra Herbalist list, and my s*bscription is (for now) from a
different address.  Thanks.  Any thoughts on this?  Anyone heard of it?

Ds. Leah Kasmira, of Natterhelm
Outlands