HERB - rosehips

Isrith inn Glothi nordmarc at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 18 22:41:14 PDT 2000

You are waiting for a heavy frost. The next day, go out and pick your rosehips
and use them as you will. They should be a much deeper colour than they were
before the frost. Sometimes it's best to wait for a couple of heavy frosts
before picking.
I do have a recipe for rosehip syrup if you would like one.

Isrith.