HERB - Fw: Re: SC - Root Beer

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Oct 24 21:29:04 PDT 2000

Anyone know anything about root beer being period? If it is (as someone
is trying to assure me) I'd like to know if it's the same concoction
that we have nowadays - a soda pop!

Thanks much,
Isrith.

Here is a post I saved from the Cook's List some time back, and I think
she covers it pretty well.
Christianna