HERB - PDR

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Tue Sep 12 07:02:29 PDT 2000

Agnes kindly wrote:

>So my take on the first edition was that IF you were sure of genus
>and species,
>the info was great, since they will have searched the medical research
>literature based on scientific names.

Okay, so essentially it's the same as nearly any other book on the
subject of herbs in that you should really cross reference your
information with another book, right? If anyone has the 2nd ed and
can comment to this, I'd be appreciative. I'm sure others would too,
as finding good books is difficult. We've had book discussions before
on which ones we liked and why, but no in-depth discussion on any
particular books that I remember.

My thanks,

Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at ptc.com or iasmin at home.com