HERB - Patchouli??

meadowwolf@juno.com meadowwolf at juno.com
Mon Apr 2 11:50:08 PDT 2001

Greeting on this beautiful Monday!
I bought a patchouli plat last summer in Columbus OH. There are a few
on-line web nurseries that may sell them. I don't have them at hand right
now tho.
The plants need to be babied. A bit touchy.
Mine died from not watering enough and keeping it in a warm enough
environment.
Rhiannon
On Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:15:07 -0400 Warren & Meredith Harmon
<corwynsca at juno.com> writes:

> Greetings!
>
> Are patchouli plants for sale in the U.S.?  If so, where?  And does
> anyone have experience with how difficult they are to take care of?
>
> Also, someone asked me about the scent "absinthe", and my mind is a
> blank
> - well, okay, no big surprise there for those who know me, but does
> anyone have any leads?
>
> 30 books on herbs, and not one mentione to above
> questions....*sheesh*.....
> -Caro the stumpefied

> tasks.

Rhiannon