HERB - Article published!

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at mail.frii.com
Fri Apr 6 13:14:18 PDT 2001

Greetings, Gentle Cousins,

Just wanted to let you know that the April/May 2001 issue of "Herb
Companion" has an article I wrote on "Herbal Ikebana".  I also did a year
of arrangements - one for each season.  So it took a while to put this
together.

I am quite thrilled to see it in print!  You should be able to find the mag
at Barnes & Nobel or Borders if your local people don't carry it.

All the best,
Baroness Leonora
Outlands

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com

A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground.
Then, it is done, no matter how brave its warriors nor how strong their
weapons."
~ Cheyenne Proverb