HERB - Sweeteners

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 10 15:30:32 PDT 2001

I'm with you right up until this point.  I get the impression that your
questions got cut-and-pasted in from another article?  You bring up some
very good points in your comments, and ones that can make your article turn
into a book if you aren't careful!  I am currently researching the question
"What is sugar?" for our Co-Op's product policy, and I have 40 pages and
counting.  I don't have much to ad to your list of period sweeteners except
sweet herbs/flowers, almond milk is sweet naturally, roses, violets, and
other sweet petaled flowers can add touches of sweetness as well.
Christianna