[Herbalist] tooth powder recipe

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Wed Aug 1 07:14:47 PDT 2001

>There are recipes for tooth powders in the Nostradamus writings too
>and in a few other places (Porta's Natural Magick? I'm precaffeine and
>haven't looked).

This is what I get for reading my mail and responding in reverse order
before my first cup of coffee. I just realized that I was responding to
comments about someone's comments about Nostradamus. *sigh*
Is it time for Pennsic yet?

Iasmin

PS: My husband was offered The Accolade this past weekend and will
be sitting his vigil at Pennsic. I'm a little bit frazzled right now in
my responses to email because of all the planning. :) Forgive me.