Fiber (was:Re: Diabetes was Re: [Herbalist] Aloh)

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:08:14 PDT 2001

Well, neither my husband nor I have "weight problems" or "weight related
problems" (Type I Diabetes is not a result of lifestyle - that's Type II).
We're both squarely in the "ideal weight range" for our height and body
structure. And, just to be sure, I just called my doctor's office, and they
said there are only two reasons to not take a fiber supplement - a sudden
change in bowel habits, and an allergy to an ingredient. The first reason
should mean a "doctor's consultation", the second a switch to another
supplement.

Mary/Katerine