[Herbalist] poison ivy

Demetria demetria at demetria.com
Sat Aug 4 20:37:49 PDT 2001

Jewelweed is great and it is usually found next to it.
Demetria
Goddess Garden
http://www.demetria.com
Holistic Herbal Skin Care Products for the Whole Family. Vegetarian and
Organic
Heart of Herbs
http://www.heartofherbs.com
Herbal, Aromatherapy and Doula Education.
Apprenticeships, Correspondence and Workshops.
Check out our new look!