[Herbalist] poison ivy

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 08:36:59 PDT 2001

Good point, Magdalena.

It couldn't hurt, when you're washing down your clothes, to get that soap
from the drug-store that is specially designed to deal with the oil, either.
  (I forget what it's called... starts with a "T"... I want to say
"Tinactin" but I know that's not it...)

On more than one occasion, I've been (since I don't get it) the joyful soul
in charge of cleaning up camping equipment after someone less fortunate had
a run-in.