[Herbalist] Manual de Mujeres

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Mon Dec 10 14:55:59 PST 2001

>I would actually be willing to pay a bit for a copy of that. I sometimes feel
>like I'm butting my head against a wall trying to research medieval
>Spain, while
>speaking little or no Spanish. And this book isn't exactly a
>translation I could
>pick up at Barnes & Noble:) How would I get a copy?

I'll make the offer to send anyone who mails me privately a copy of the
files I'll collected when the translation was being worked on. I don't
guarantee that the whole thing will be very pretty, but it's very readable
(as in, not cluttered) if you ignore the few headers I've left in.

Please let me know if you'd like the text copy of what I have of the
Manual de Mujeres translation as it was in progress. I will send you
three text files each no larger than 65K with all that I have collected.

iasmin