[Herbalist] Manual de Mujeres online

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Mon Dec 10 21:00:57 PST 2001

Just so everyone knows, after sending these files out to a few
people so far, I've learned that I am missing recipes 42-47. I
have 1-30 and 31-41 in text files. I also have another incomplete
text file that starts in the low hundreds and goes on to the end. I
discoverd in the course of searching my files, however, that I
have an MS Word document that contains recipes 48 to the end.

If you mail be privately for copies of the English text, could you
let me know if you can use an MSWord file? If you can't, I'll
happily convert it to text, but it would be a lot faster if I could
send you the files as is.

Cheers,

Iasmin