[Herbalist] Manual de Mujeres online

Audette des Grenouilles audette at sapheron.org
Tue Dec 11 07:02:58 PST 2001

One of the issues here is that it is in Spanish.  Now, I don't have the
time to go through it all right now, but there is an online tool called
"babelfish" that does translations.  It isn't perfect, but it does a
pretty decent job.

It can be found at: http://babel.altavista.com/tr?

This version of it only translates 150 words at a time, which is why it
would take so long to do the entire book.  And, it's also for modern
spanish.  However, I've put in a few of the phrases, and they seemed to
work quite well.

I will attempt to get what I can do with it done over the next week or
two.

Audette