HERB - Perfume oils

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Sat Feb 17 22:27:12 PST 2001

This is a little ot, but not too much, I hope.

I've been asked to make some perfume oils to match the frangrance in some of
my soaps.
My Fragrance oils are skin safe if in a carrier.
My questions - what are good carrier oils for perfumes, and what percentage
of carrier to fragrance should I use?   Is the percent the same for
Essential oil as it is for Fragrance oils?

I've been told that adding vitamin e to oils will prevent them from going
rancid, but I don't know how much should be added.

Melandra