HERB - liniment/massage oil rub

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Mon Jan 8 15:37:31 PST 2001

Greetings! I'm looking for background info on a project i'm doing. I
promised our Queen some 'fighter massage oil' which is a project I've been
working on.

My first try was too weak, being about 3.5 ounces of carrier
oil, and 10 drops peppermint, 4 drops camphor, 3 drops thyme, one drop
each of lemon & clove, 3 drops rosemary and 2 drops cajeput.

I'm thinking of changing the proportions so that it's the same number of
drops per ounce of carrier oil. Can anyone who works with these give me a
pointer on whether that would be reasonable?

Also, I think all of the oils except cajeput and possibly camphor are
period for liniment/rub use but of course I can't find in my notes WHERE I
found such documentation.
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"