HERB - colds and flu

Christina Bean tbean at one.net.au
Fri Jan 26 15:13:38 PST 2001

You can get a copy of the Leech Book of Bald by going to
Leechdoms, Wortcunning and Starcraft of Early England: Being a collection of documents, for the most part never before printed, illustrating the history of science in this country before the Norman Conquest. Collected and Edited by Cockayne, T. O. The Holland Press UK. 1961.

This book is fantastic, it has translations of The Leech Book of Bald, The Lacnunga, the Apulei Platonici Herbal, some of Dioscorides, another Greek Herbal, some Fly Leaf Leechdoms and many more.

Caristiona

Lochac