[Herbalist] Myrhh

Katherine Blackthorne kblackthorne at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:49:28 PDT 2001

My point was, use caution.

Even "bulk" myrhh is usually considered an incense by manufacturers and is
sometimes treated to enhance scent.

I had this brought home when I was in a shop that carried 2 different brands
of resin... that smelled noticibly different.  I had it explained to me that
brand A added vanilla scent (not essential oil -- scent) while brand B added
a different one (I forget what kind now).

--Katherine