[Herbalist] Aloh

Christina Nordloh octas at mmcable.com
Fri Jul 27 17:06:18 PDT 2001

I have a question about Aloh.  I have a blister I'm trying to treat - the
skin came off when it popped and it started to dry out - I have an aloh
plant and decided to try it for it's healing properties, hoping it would add
moisture to the skin as well.  When I took off the bandaid to do the dishes
the blister had turned a plum purple and the skin seemed thicker somehow.
My question is - is this normal, and is it allright to continue to treat it
with Aloh?  The few herbal books I have don't give any information
pertaining to blisters - in fact I've found it hard to find much information
at all about aloh - if you have any sites to suggest for research that would
be greatly appreciated as well.  Thank you in advance.

Christina N.