[Herbalist] Re: Herbalist digest, Vol 1 #16 - 2 msgs

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 00:51:13 PDT 2001

I'd be curious to see something regarding rubbing alcohol being bad when
applied directly to skin - I use rubbing alcohol both before and after I
give myself my insulin injections. Been doing it everyday, up to three times
a day for over 21 years with no problems. I would think it's not too big a
deal when used short term.

Mary/Katerine