[Herbalist] FINALLY ... THE BEST of THE BEST !

tegangwyllt tegangwyllt at mail.ev1.net
Fri Jun 1 07:49:09 PDT 2001

How did this get threw the server?  I thought SPAM got weeded
out.  I think Pug is out of town.

Tegan

From: BESTofBEST-WEBTV <bestofbest at pinoymail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 15:45:16 +0100

>Ladies & Gentlemen,
>
>Are you ready to the experience of a lifetime ?
>
>As affiliates of the CIL group, we offer you to PLUGIN to the
largest SEX-SERVER on the WEB, in order to get more than 3000
MegaBytes of the best and most sensational SEX on the entire Web!

>Why on earth do you think that thousands of people from 13
countries daily choose to visit 2 particular WebSites ?

>Very EASY answer!
>
>- The largest and most incredible content of LIVE SEX is offered!
>- State-of-the-art LIVE SHOWS with the wildest and most horny
amateurs and pornstars in the world!
>- Hardcore LIVE SEX that hasn´t crossed your imagination!
>- Incredible & amazing themes from soft sex to the most bizarre
sex!
>- Beautiful Girls & wild studs from almost every country,
allowing you to watch, see & chat with awsome amateurs & pornstars
who are blond, who are black, who are Scandinavian, who are Asian,
who have BIG tits, who are shaved, who are pregnant who are ....
you just name it !
>- The best ever made SPY-CAMS, WATCH-CAMS, POOL-CAMS, SHOWER-
CAMS, AMATEUR-CAMS ... etc!
>- Several high quality Interactive Cams & LIVE SEX Chat, where
you are in controle !
>- Much much more ... too much to mention !
>
>EVERYTHING is offered 100% ANONOMOUSLY & you don´t need to sign-
up or have a creditcard ... How simple is that ?

>PLUGIN now to our MEGA SEX-SERVER through any of the 2
AwardWinning Sites listed below, and get instantly access to more
than 3000 MegaBytes of State-of-the-art WebSex!

>RIGHT HERE AT:
>
>http://siam.to/affiliate18
>

>Or this one, if you just love true LESBIAN SEX, CHAT and MORE
from Sunny Ibiza in Spain:

>http://siam.to/affiliate19
>

>Enjoy your trip to paradise!
>
>IMPORTANT: We often have very heavy traffic, so if the WebSite
does not open properly, please try one of our colleagues at
http://siam.to/affiliate93 or http://siam.to/affiliate69