[Herbalist] classes at Pennsic

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Mon Jun 11 18:29:31 PDT 2001

>I'm doing the same two I did last year, Start With the Basics: Understanding
>the Common Herbs, and Making and Using Herbal Preparations.

You know, it occurs to me that it might be useful for us all teaching
to do some coordination of some kind. Perhaps we can trade contact
info and times of classes as they get posted here so we can pimp
each other's classes? For example, Christianna's class on herbal
preparations would be a wonderful companion class to mine on
comfort items from period.

Iasmin