[Herbalist] Chamomile attacker on the loose

Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil aheilvei at uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 12 07:43:02 PDT 2001

Something is destroying my chamomile!  It's not that I have a lot of herbs
but in this particular bed I have spearmint, lemon balm (I figure that the
two of them can battle for supremacy over the course of the years after I
leave this house), tarragon, cilantro and chamomile.  Tucked around a
corner, but in the same bed are some chives.  The only thing being attacked
is my chamomile, and it's being mauled!

I come out of my house every morning and there are shreds of what used to
be attached bits of chamomile spread for a small radius about the little
bit of green plant that is left.  All of the other herbs in this area are
doing smashingly well.  Nothing's touching them.  This morning my husband
put a large glass jar over what's left of the poor plant in an effort to
help it along.  Any other suggestions?

Cu Drag,
Despina

ps, how do i switch from digest to individual mails?

Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul;
the blue prints of your ultimate accomplishments.
--Napoleon Hill