[Herbalist] coriander

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 00:35:41 PDT 2001

Well, we thought it was so cool that we pinched off the dill pieces that had
eggs on them and tried to hatch the caterpillars. Only one made it to
coccoon stage. It was really fun, but unfortunately, we couldn't find
information on how long it would be in the coccoon, and so assumed it was
dead. It wasn't, but the butterfly didn't survive long as it couldn't get
out. :(

I've also grown painted lady butterflies. :)

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous
mind." - Samuel Johnson

"Curiosity killed the cat - satisfaction brought it back" - unknown

Mary/Katerine