[Herbalist] Re: Bug Controll

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 16:53:34 PDT 2001

Ubfortunately, from the research I did, unless there's wild parsley (or
maybe Queen Anne's lace) growing in that field, they've probably found the
best food and shelter already in your garden! After finding that site, I'm
more impatient than ever to get my own home so I can grow a butterfly
garden. :)

Mary/Katerine