[Herbalist] OT..OP..fractured ankle, help?

Lynette lklc at prodigy.net
Thu May 3 06:55:29 PDT 2001

I will correct my own misunderstanding of your problem.  Avulsion is a
separation of a peice of bone from the main bone by a muscle contraction.
The treatment with the herbs I mentioned still stands.  You might try also
using lavender in any form in and around tdhe injured area or as aroma
therapy.  I appologize for my own confusion.  It was 4 or 5 in the morning
and I really should not answer messages before I have had my coffee.  So
sorry.