[Herbalist] Fw Possible Herb Co-op

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Tue May 22 17:38:43 PDT 2001

Greetings, all - a friend of mine on my soaping elist is thinking about
doing an herbal co-op.  She said I could post this to herbalist.   The price
listed is the base price of the herbs, if the 25 pound per herb minimum is
met.
It does not include shipping to you or the co-opt fee to cover bags...
But if anyone is interested, feel free to email her, and she will let you
know if/when she is going to do it....

I've done co-ops with her on soaping supplies before, and have always been
very pleased....

Melandra