[Herbalist] well, I did it.....

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue May 22 19:50:47 PDT 2001

In a message dated 5/22/2001 2:07:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
aheilvei at uiuc.edu writes:

> any advice other than keep with the prescription salve?

Aloe gel, or aloe straight from the leaf itself. Use it cold if there's still
heat in the burn. The gel is available from health food stores usually in
brown glass bottles, I avoid the green stuff in the drugstores. Refrigerate
after opening.

Corwyn

We need justice. We need toleration, honesty and moral courage. These are
modern virtues without which we cannot hope to control the forces science has
let loose among us. --I.A.R. Wylie