[Herbalist] herb recipes

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Wed May 30 17:19:58 PDT 2001

Mistress Christianna wrote:

>I travel with it in
>my Pharmacopea, in a small pump-spray bottle.  It comes in very handy at
>events.  There is another recipie for an Herbal Insect Repellant with it,
>which we have found to be useless.  You never know until you try it, I
>guess.

I'd be really curious to know what you currently have in your travelling
pharmacopea, to be honest. I think back a while ago a number of us listed
things that we take with us to events and regularly keep around. As I am
teaching a class at Pennsic this year a few times on herbal comfort items,
I'd be curious to know what's in your "comfort bag". :)

Iasmin