[Herbalist] Inspiring dirt! and cough syrup

Christina Nordloh octas at mmcable.com
Wed Nov 14 15:11:56 PST 2001

Might I inquire how much horehound, mallow root, thyme and mullien you use?
I don't have any in the little garden I grew this year so I will have to
purchase it at a health food store probably in Norman OK (the one really
good herb store in OKC moved due to unsupportive surroundings (sighs))  How
much of the cough syrup do you use at a time once made? (novice here - thank
you for your patients)

Uaine (Christina N. - finally joined the SCA and researched a name (CHEERS))